Forms and Documents


Welcome to College School District! These are needed to register your child(ren):

  • Registration Form
  • Emergency Card
  • Your child’s immunization records
  • Birth Certificate
  • Proof of Address (Please provide two current utility bills)

Please stop by the school office to obtain a packet and to schedule a campus tour!


To submit an Inter-District Transfer request, please download the form Inter-District Transfer Request Form. You may email the completed form to or send it via email to:

College School District
Attention: Mariana Diaz
3525 Pine Street
Santa Ynez, CA 93460

Please Note: You need to complete this form every year to renew the request. If you have any questions, please email or call the District Office at 805-686-7300.

Download copies of District approved documents here. All documents are in Portable Document Format (pdf) and are fillable with the typewriter tool. You must have version Adobe Reader 7.0.5 or above.

NOTE: Any document requiring a signature must be signed in ink (“wet” signature) – electronic signatures are not accepted.

Full Calendar View

College School District

Award Winning District

College School / District Office
P: 805-686-7300

Fax:  805-686-7305
Lower Campus | 3525 Pine St. Santa Ynez, CA 93460
Santa Ynez Elementary School District
P: 805-686-7310

Fax:  805-686-7340
Upper Campus | 3325 Pine St. Santa Ynez, CA 93460

The College School District staff is dedicated to providing a safe and inclusive environment for all students. Our District has earned the California Distinguished School Award and continues to deliver high quality education for all students. 

Skip to content